Natural-geographical faculty VGGU - History.
VGGU - История ВГГУ

appeared in the structure of the faculty of the university in 1945. At that time it was called University Teachers' Institute. The faculty at the initial stage was 2 Department: Department of Geography and Department of Natural History. In 1951, the activities of the faculty has been suspended, but 10 years later again began training teachers in natural sciences. In 1962, in the Pedagogical Institute reappears independent faculty in the natural sciences. Over the years the Faculty changed and transformed several times.
At present, the Faculty of 3 departments:
Department of Geography
Department of botany, zoology and ecology
Department of anatomy, physiology, chemistry, and life safety

Additional readings on the topic

.
 

education news